A-Squared Media is very proud to be headquartered in America’s Finest City – San Diego, CA. We also have offices in two of our favorite places to visit- Paso Robles, CA (a truly beautiful and fun wine country), and Las Vegas, NV (‘America’s adult playground’ and the largest city in the
greater Mojave Desert).
If you would like to send us a message, click on the Email Us button to fill out our handy form. Or, you can reach any of our awesome team members by phone or email directly, just click on the ‘Team Phone Numbers’ button to go to our contact info. Either way we would love to hear from you.
Now here are some fun facts about the three cities we are proud to call home:
- San Diego is California’s 2nd largest city with a population of 1.3 million people in the city and about 3 million throughout the county
- The world’s oldest, still working ship, The Star of India, built in 1863 has her home port in San Diego. She has completed 21 circumnavigations.
- San Diego County produces the most avocados of any region in the country.
- The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country.
- The world’s first frozen margarita machine was invented in Dallas in 1971 with the use of a soft serve ice cream machine.
- Fort Worth’s historic Stockyards Hotel was a hideout for Dallas natives and outlaws Bonnie & Clyde.
- The last public speech made by President John F. Kennedy was in Fort Worth and is is immortalized in downtown Fort Worth’s General Worth Square..
Ali Pariseau – President and Founder
Amy Pariseau – Director of Operations
(858) 598-5875 x 704
Andrea Cordova – Assistant Media Buyer
Kara Luttrell – Ad Traffic Manager
(858) 598-5875 x 708
Jack Pariseau – Brand Strategist
Cooper Burke – Media Buyer
(858) 598-5875 x 703
Natalie Rodriguez – Assistant Media Buyer
Cassie King – Office/Media Intern