A-Squared Media is very proud to be headquartered in America’s Finest City – San Diego, CA. We also have an office in Austin, TX (another pretty cool city). If you would like to send us a message, click on the Email Us button above to fill out our handy form. Or, you can reach any of our awesome team members by phone or email directly, just click on the ‘Team Phone Numbers’ button to go to our contact info. Either way we would love to hear from you. Now here are some fun facts for you to enjoy about the two cities we are proud to call home.
San Diego :
6050 Santo Road, Suite 145,
San Diego, CA 92124
- San Diego is California’s 2nd largest city with a population of 1.3 million people in the city and about 3 million throughout the county
- In addition to its 70 miles of gorgeous beaches and coastline, San Diego also has at least 40 museums, about 6,400 restaurants and 92 golf courses
- The world’s oldest, still working ship, The Star of India, built in 1863 has her home port in San Diego. She has completed 21 circumnavigations.
- San Diego Bay covers roughly 8 square miles and contains about 300 million cubic yards of water.
- The University of California, San Diego’s Geisel Library in La Jolla houses the world’s largest collection of original Dr. Seuss manuscripts and other materials. Dr. Seuss (Ted Geisel) was a one-time resident of La Jolla.
- San Diego County produces the most avocados of any region in the country.
- The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country.
- The San Diego International Airport is the busiest, single-runway major airport in the nation and the second in the world after London Gatwick.
- The Austin, Texas state capitol building is the largest state capitol building in the U.S.
- Austin is home to North America’s largest urban bat population!
- Austin, Texas is known as the live music capital of the world.
- The current population of Austin, not including surrounding areas, is 757,688 and the average home price is $188,600
- Austin is rated the 14th safest city in America.
- The 2nd most visited Austin landmark, after the state capitol building, is Central Market… a grocery store similar to Whole Foods that is unique to Texas and originated in Austin.
- Austin is home to the only Formula One race track in the USA
- With a seating capacity of a little over 100,000 people, the UT football stadium in Austin is the biggest stadium in Texas and the 6th biggest stadium in the US.
(858) 598-5875 x 702
(858) 598-5875 x 704